Shorter Audio Version
Longer Uncut Video Version
I spoke with Prof. Reza Dibaj. He is college professor and a colleague of mine. He teaches API Engineering, Cloud Computing, Web Application Development.
He is a true coder at heart, but more than that, he is a believer in education and the privilege we have to help shaping our students.
Teaching can be an exciting career for a coder and when you see someone as passion as Reza talking, you may get inspired to check the intersection of coding and teaching as a potential career path.
Notes & Takeaways
- I look at teaching as my dream-job
- I always loved to share what I've learned
- I help my friends in class in order to get their dreams
- Nothing can be better than adding value to other people's lives
- I cannot say it is easy, but it is interesting
- When you get a rejection, something better is waiting for you
- The potential is limitless
- Get closer to wiser and positive people
- "Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski